After making the Birthday card I decided to make my usual 6 cards but using the same pieces I layered them differently so that they look the same but not the same. Mixing it up can be fun.
My husband has a love hate relationship with squirrels because they steal all the pecans from our trees. It’s so funny and our family gets a lot of pleasure watching him and these squirrels as well as they love teasing him about it. So, I thought it was only fitting that I make him a squirrel card for our 36th. Anniversary.
I combined the That’s Amore Paper Collection from 2009 with the Z4060 Lace Border Thin Cuts from 2019 to create this unique pop up card. I also used C1336 You’re Adored, D1265 Gracious Greetings Stamp Sets and Z1935 Epoxy Bubble Gems. Card Stock color used is Chocolate also retired and Color Ready Ribbon. This card is beautiful in any paper collection new or old, it’s fun and easily created.
- This is a three panel card with pockets and small rhinestones for embellishments. I used both new and retired products for this card.
- Every Card needs to have a pretty envelope that matches the card.
- The first panel of the card is the Edge Word that swings to the left to reveal the front of the card.
- The front card swings to the right to reveal bth inside panels. I pulled out the note from its pocket to show that it could be removed and used as a bookmark. I also have the little message card out of its pocket to give the full view of the vertical love word.
- A visual to show that the pieces are out of the pockets.
- Message Card and personal note card are now back in the pocket on the left. The personal note card can go in the pocket on the right also. The picture don’t catch the light to show the sparkle it has from the small rhinestones.
This is a simple card. I used an old paper collection from Close To My Heart and a Die I have. I saw a example of this card on Pinterest and did this one a little different.
I loved this paper collection so I decided to save some back so I could make this pretty collection.
This is the seventh year of this wonderful retreat. These are my door prizes for this year. Box Card Sets contain six cards and special envelopes, three each of two designs.
My cousin wanted a very special card for her sons birthday. He loves to fish but also she’s says he’s her super hero. We put our heads together and came up with this card that fit both. Some won’t get the two themes together, but they don’t need to. It’s something special between the two of them. I received a blessing designing and making this card. I created the cut file to make it in Cricut Design Space. The vest was created all from adding a shape like a circle, square, triangle and octagon. The slice feature allowed me to make the shapes.