After making the Birthday card I decided to make my usual 6 cards but using the same pieces I layered them differently so that they look the same but not the same. Mixing it up can be fun.
My husband has a love hate relationship with squirrels because they steal all the pecans from our trees. It’s so funny and our family gets a lot of pleasure watching him and these squirrels as well as they love teasing him about it. So, I thought it was only fitting that I make him a squirrel card for our 36th. Anniversary.
This Stationary box style can be found all over YouTube, Pinterest and many groups on Facebook. Most of them are a set size. This one I created to be larger because I wanted it to hold larger cards. It holds 3 Z Fold Cards, 3 Double Z Fold Cards, 3 Tags, 3 Gift Envelope Cards, and a Note pad with Pen. It has a magnetic closure on both sides so that it doesn’t just fall open by itself when the lid is removed. It features a Quilt Square design and the beautiful logo girl from Southern Belle Retreats. You can send out a card, give a gift card, create a tag for a special gift or just write a note and when it’s elements are all sent out and used you still have a beautiful box to house cards you might receive that are special to you.
I created this Brag Purse as a door prize for Session 2 of the Southern Belle Retreat 2022. I got my inspiration from watching a tutorial on YouTube from Scrap and Coffee, she does a great job with her videos. After creating my first one I decided I wanted to make it for the Southern Belle Retreats 10th. Anniversary door prize. I really wanted it to hold 4” x 6” photos so I increased the size. It was simple I created my waterfalls and then built the rest around it. The tutorial from scrap and coffee made it so easy to create in her original size that I knew just following the guide basics I could do it any size I chose to. Check out her video it’s awesome. Here is the door prize I created. I used a very old paper collection from 2012 from Close To My Heart called Florentine. I also used die’s from Diamond Press, and the pewter embellishments were also from Close To My Heart as well as Bamboo Card stock, COCOA Card Stock, and Cocoa ink pad. Most everything is retired products except the Diamond Press Dies. I love combining new with old products. I hope you enjoy looking at it and I hope it inspires you to go watch the video from Scrap and Coffee and create one for yourself.
I combined the That’s Amore Paper Collection from 2009 with the Z4060 Lace Border Thin Cuts from 2019 to create this unique pop up card. I also used C1336 You’re Adored, D1265 Gracious Greetings Stamp Sets and Z1935 Epoxy Bubble Gems. Card Stock color used is Chocolate also retired and Color Ready Ribbon. This card is beautiful in any paper collection new or old, it’s fun and easily created.
- This is a three panel card with pockets and small rhinestones for embellishments. I used both new and retired products for this card.
- Every Card needs to have a pretty envelope that matches the card.
- The first panel of the card is the Edge Word that swings to the left to reveal the front of the card.
- The front card swings to the right to reveal bth inside panels. I pulled out the note from its pocket to show that it could be removed and used as a bookmark. I also have the little message card out of its pocket to give the full view of the vertical love word.
- A visual to show that the pieces are out of the pockets.
- Message Card and personal note card are now back in the pocket on the left. The personal note card can go in the pocket on the right also. The picture don’t catch the light to show the sparkle it has from the small rhinestones.
This is a simple card. I used an old paper collection from Close To My Heart and a Die I have. I saw a example of this card on Pinterest and did this one a little different.
I loved this paper collection so I decided to save some back so I could make this pretty collection.
This is the seventh year of this wonderful retreat. These are my door prizes for this year. Box Card Sets contain six cards and special envelopes, three each of two designs.